Unexpectedly Expecting
We're Pregnant!!!
It's amazing how a little stick with TWO lines can completely change your life!
| Two lines!?! |
I've known for a long time how I wanted to share the news with Richard, but I hadn't anticipated how I would react to the news myself. After three long years of trying with no positive results, you get used to not expecting anything. When the moment finally arrived, I was in complete shock. I just stared at the thing in disbelief. How could there be two lines? I was so shaky and couldn't think clearly. I was also on my lunch break and had to go back to work in a few minutes. That was fun trying to keep my feet on the ground and not tell everyone in sight. After I got home, I had to scramble to get things ready because I only had an hour before Richard would walk through the door. When he did, he found this waiting for him. I was hiding in the hall and gave him just enough time to read the sign and then I popped into the kitchen in time to see his jaw drop and hear him yell, "What!?!" as he stared at the pregnancy tests! Then he saw me...we hugged, and then we both just cried. It couldn't have been more perfect!
It's a miracle that any woman can become pregnant but I consider it a tender mercy from my Heavenly Father that we have become pregnant. I know that the Lord is in charge and that He has a very special plan for each of us. Timing is everything, especially His timing. I wouldn't change any part of our experience because we have learned so much and grown even closer together.
WE ARE THRILLED!!!
aaaah, that is so sweet!
ReplyDelete