Father's Day

We found some great Father's Day cards for our dads.
 but they were missing a little something...

Olivia!

So, I fixed them.
 

 Richard and I have been blessed with amazing dads who have been great examples to us our whole lives. Happy Daddy's Day! We love you both!

I've never made Richard breakfast in bed before and I figured with this being his first Father's Day and all, it was about time I did. We have 9:30 church so I needed to wake up pretty early but I forgot to set an alarm. Luckily Olivia had my back and woke me up in plenty of time.


I also made my dad's favorite treat, banana cream pudding, for later in the day. I was going to send some to Washington but wasn't sure it would get there before the bananas got overly ripe :) Hopefully mom will make you some, dad!


It is quickly becoming one of Richard's favorite treats, too.


We took some father/daughter pictures after church.
I'm thinking of framing this for Richard's office at work.
 I made this one for Father's Day and will probably hang it in Olivia's room.
The best thing in the world, next to being a mom, is watching your husband become a dad. I love watching Richard interact with his baby girl and seeing the way Olivia lights up when her dad is near. They are quite the pair and I think I'm just a little bit spoiled because I get them both for eternity! I am grateful for everything Richard does to make my life happier than I could have ever imagined. I love you, Richard!

Comments

Post a Comment