More Family Reunions

After the big Lemon family reunion on July 4, we continued the fun with Richard's immediate family all weekend long.

On Friday, all the brothers and sisters went to the temple together. Then later that night we went up the canyon and had a camp fire dinner. I must have left my camera at home because I didn't get any pictures that day.

On Saturday we went out to the Golden Spike reenactment in Promontory, Utah.

 Waiting for the trains


Liv was not a big fan of the noise they made.




We ate a picnic lunch and then headed over to the rocket display at ATK.

Watching my nieces and nephews play in this big whatchamacallit reminded me of when I was younger and did the same thing with my cousins/siblings.


While we were there, we launched bottle rockets. Grandma made all the rockets beforehand and then we fired them off using their homemade bottle launcher. It was so fun!





When we got back, we had some down time and then returned for dinner and activities. 

The grandkids sorted thru pebbles to find pennies and collected as many as they could find. After we got done, my niece was telling Grandma what she thought of the activity. She said "It was worth every penny!" I thought that was fitting.



Picking Raspberries







Eating Raspberries!


 Olivia was spoiled with all the attention she got and loved spending time getting to know all of her cousins!


On Sunday we gathered at the Brigham City Tabernacle for some family pictures.

All the little boys were sitting on a bench together so I decided to steal a quick pic. It was so cute we decided we needed some pictures of all the boys.



 And all the girls.


Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids


It was such a fun family reunion and we can't wait to do it again!

Comments

  1. Wow, so many fun activities! Glad you could do all that. And I'm loving that baby bump. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment