Peach Days
We always really enjoy Peach Days.
And it just wouldn't be complete without our annual dutch oven meal. This year we shared so we could get some peach cobbler later.
Unfortunately we got caught in the rain and never did get that peach cobbler. The rain was sure fun, though. As we ran back to the car I was slipping around so much that I took off my flip flops. I was barefoot and pregnant and very, very wet.
We were pretty well soaked by the time we got home. But we also made some fun memories!
The next day my sister came and we went to the parade! We haven't been in years.
I was mainly excited to see my cub scouts and we made it just in time.
Olivia loved it all!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
So Fun! You are looking so cute Alice, love the baby belly!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a crazy rainy holiday we had! SUCH a cute picture of the three of you watching the parade...temple in the background! You look amazing--so beautiful. And getting so close to meeting your next little girl.
ReplyDelete