Carving Pumpkins
This is the first year since having kids that we've tried our hand at carving pumpkins. And it was so fun!
This is my favorite part. Getting in and getting dirty.
I was pleasantly surprised that the girls liked this part, too!
Love your guts!
You always need a bit of inspiration when designing your pumpkin. Olivia set right to work drawing out what she wanted her pumpkin to look like.
I'm super biased but what an artist!
Dad helped her do the carving
I asked Eloise what kind of face she wanted on her pumpkin. She said "A scary face." I asked her to show me a scary face and this is exactly what she showed me. Ha ha! I still can't look at it without cracking up.
Anyhow, I decided her little mug would do nicely and was better than any random scary face.
I had my work 'cut' out for me but I think it turned out pretty cool.

Comments
Post a Comment