Christmas
We had a crazy, busy, fabulous Christmas spent with both sides of the family (his on Christmas Even and hers on Christmas day) and loved every minute of it except those three hours we sat in the instacare waiting room on Christmas Eve.
It was for me and I'm okay now so no worries.
We got some pictures taken Sunday evening. Alvin was hangry!
Christmas carols with Grandma Carol
And reading with Grandpa
Christmas Eve:
We enjoyed a Bethlehem dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and Mark and Wendy and their family and then put on a pageant to be proud of.
The cutest little Mary you've ever seen riding Donkey to Bethlehem
Shepherd and baby lamb (I'm covering the bows and pink as best I can--sorry Alvin)
The Wise Men
Joseph, Mary and Jesus
The Angels singing from heaven
We put the kids to bed and wrapped a few more presents.
Christmas morning:
We tried something new that might become a tradition. The Fisher Price
nativity has been set up beneath the tree all month and Christmas
morning we set it up again but hid baby Jesus. So when the kids came
down we told them He was missing and that we couldn't open presents and
celebrate His birthday until we found Him first. It was really fun and
will hopefully remind them once again that it's His day.
We bought stockings. After 8 years of marriage I finally found the style I've been looking for--more traditional sock-like.
We hope this will also become a tradition--Christmas morning picture on the stairs in pjs.
Baby's 1st Christmas
New train set. Thanks Alison--your generosity just keeps giving!
Trying out the new sled
We had baked french toast and sausage for breakfast and then headed down to Salt Lake to be with my family.
Dress up clothes from Aunt Kate--so fun!
First picture with all the cousins together





















Comments
Post a Comment