Lamaze

We've been attending a Lamaze course in Logan for the past month to prepare for childbirth. I've been learning how to breathe. How that was neglected during my education, I have no idea ; ) Since our class last night fell on Halloween we had a costume party/contest and it was so much fun! Everyone brought treats and we voted on the best costume. The winners were the perfect look-a-likes for the movie Juno. I've never seen the movie but you could tell right off who they were. I wish I had pictures. Second place was a pair of hippies and then we took third place.
The Bun and the Baker


Our prize: a case of Kiwi Strawberry Snapple
During each class the Dad's have had a chance to see what Mom has been going through for the past 6+ months by wearing this pregnant body suit for 20 minutes. Yeah, I don't buy it. They have to wear a band with two balls against their ribs to simulate what the baby feels like but they don't move. If I had it my way, Mom would have a controller that would make the balls jolt and kick when Dad least expects it. But it was fun! 

Richard has somehow been able to dodge the bullet every time until now.

Adding the 25 lb. bag of water
Carrying a bit high


Compare the Bellies!

Richard has been a great coach every step of the way so far and has even been pretty good at sympathizing with me most days. I have no doubt that when the time comes he will do an amazing job helping me bring our little one into the world. I'm such a lucky girl to have him by my side!

Comments

  1. You look so cute, Alice! I hope I can look as good as you do when I'm pregnant! :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment