2 . . .
. . .going on 20!
- Olivia is full of pep and personality!
- She has lots of little friends from nursery and a little boy from scouts whom she wants to play with all the time.
- She loves to be independent and help mom around the house. She gets diapers for Ellie, and puts things away (dishes, pjs, etc.), can take her socks and shoes off and go up and down stairs.
- Her recent phrases include "I find it," "Come back," and "I hold you".
- After morphing Mommy and Daddy into one name "Moddy" and having one or the other of us say "I'm not mommy/daddy," she started playing what we call the Name Game where we call each other names that aren't our own. They can be names of extended family members or we've even started including people/characters who she may or may not know like Elmo, Marie Antoinette, Frankenstein, etc.
- She loves to count from 1-12 and then she says dirteen (13), dirteen, dirteen, twenty!
- One day she was playing with her play broom and I wanted her to keep it down low on the floor so I told her to ride it like a horse and she could be a cowgirl. She stuck the broom between her legs then started 'mooing.' I couldn't stop laughing!
- Her favorite characters from TV/movies are Daniel Tiger, Franklin the Turtle and Buzz and Woody.
- She's been asking to use the potty a lot lately so we're getting ready to make the plunge! Here's hoping the next time I do an update she'll be potty-trained [fingers crossed]!

Comments
Post a Comment