Haircut

I needed a change and have been wanting to cut my hair short for awhile. When Richard was home for the New Year I decided to just go for it. The hairstylist was so apprehensive to cut my hair. She had just cut her own and regretted it. She was making sure I really wanted to take such a drastic step and cut off all my beautiful, long, healthy hair. I assured and reassured her that I wanted to do this. I almost had to take the scissors away from her to make the first cut myself, but she finally did it.



An hour later and 12 inches shorter, we have this!
{Don't mind the wet, un-styled look}



It's a long, a-line bob. It's not as short or as a-lined as I asked for but again I think she was so nervous for me that she erred way on the side of caution. But it'll work for now until my next cut. It has been really fun and I love it!

Comments

Post a Comment