I'm Free
We have an old family video of my brother teasing me on my third birthday because I couldn't say three yet but instead said free. Someone off camera asked how old I was and I said "I'm free" and then my brother would say stuff like "You're not free. You're not free to go out in the world by yourself and do whatever you want..." It made me so mad at the time and now it just makes me laugh because I have a "free year old" of my own who says it exactly the same way.
Olivia's birthday fell on a Sunday and we have really late church so we opened presents and had time to decorate cupcakes all before church. Then we had a birthday dinner after. I asked her what she wanted to eat and she said fruit and salad. So I made a fruit salad for dinner, with fajitas on the side for good measure.
Grandma and Grandpa came for dinner and we had a fun time celebrating Olivia.
Comments
Post a Comment