Preschool Graduation

 This year has flown by! Olivia has grown so much and we're so proud of her. A few tears might have been shed today but they certainly weren't hers. She has been excited for this day for weeks and I'm just trying to keep up with all her changing and growing. I'll catch up eventually. Maybe by high school graduation. WAAAh!





We heart Miss Bonnie!



They have been practicing real hard for their program. The songs were great!










They had a slide-show of pictures from the year. Here are some I've taken and some I snagged from Facebook.

















She wants to be a Veterinarian when she grows up.


After the program we went back to the classroom for treats.


These two sisters are alike and different in many ways. We just didn't know we would find a difference in the way they eat their cinnamon rolls.






She has had the best student teachers!





She had already given her little friend a hug but saw him again and ran back in to give him another hug. I would regularly ask Olivia who her best friend is. She would name one and then another and then another until she had named almost her whole class. She is so friendly and it has been fun to watch her make friends.


What a difference a year can make.


Look out Kindergarten, here I come!

Comments