Spring Break--Arches

This year for spring break we headed south to beautiful Arches National Park. I don't believe I've ever been there before and we had a marvelous time!

The entrance was backed up quite a ways. And then when we got up to the toll booth they told us because of all the traffic they were letting us enter free of charge! I haven't a clue why they wouldn't want to make money off all the park goers but we won't argue with free!

Window Arch

Although I think I'd just call this one O.K. 👌





That view!


















The whole gang.






Check out this Then and Now. Amazing how much they change in a year!


Ever the time saver--she found a way to eat her cucumber and suck her thumb at the same time.




Silly boys







We found a caterpillar.





I was taking too many pictures on our way back to the car so they found something to do. 
London Bridges


My fair lady!





Sand Dune Arch


All the kids minus a few nappers.








This place was great! The sand was the perfect cool, almost wet consistency to play in. We brought our sand toys and the kids and adults alike had a blast digging and playing in the sand.






Our campground was about an hour away in Green River. It is this small town, reminding us a lot of Radiator Springs from the movie Cars. But it was affordable and really nice.




The next morning we drove in the opposite direction to Little Wild Horse Canyon to hike. It was so cold and windy but we had tons of fun.

























 

Goblin Valley was next but we were so sick of the wind, the girls and I just stayed in the car and ate snacks and took selfies.



We had a delicious stew dinner and played night games that night. Then the next day we got packed up and said good bye.

These girls were two peas in a pod.


Picking dandelions


Sweet Good-bye


We had so much fun! Until next time.

Comments