Pink Lemonade

According to the doctor, our little Pink Lemonade is growing right on target. She now weighs about a pound! I can tell she's grown a lot because she is so much more wiggly now. At my last appointment, the nurse was using the Fetal Doppler to check the heartbeat and she kicked so hard right where the device was that it startled the nurse! That's my girl : ) It was so funny!

After the appointment I did some clothes shopping for her. My Sis-In-Law told me about this great new consignment store Lil Kidz Closet that has the cutest baby/kids clothes and they're brand new or gently used for half the price. Check them out and keep them in business because I want them around for a very long time.

I haven't done too much clothes shopping yet because I've wanted to get all the big items for the nursery first, but I think I'm addicted now. It was so fun to pick out adorable little outfits and picture what she'll look like wearing them. When I got home I showed Richard everything I found. And compared to him, my excitement was nothing! With each new item I brought out of the bag his smile got bigger and bigger and he held up the little onesies as if he were holding her and it was so cute. He told me he had no idea that girls clothes would make him this happy. He is going to make such a great Daddy and she's already got him wrapped around her little unborn finger!

Comments

  1. ha ha, I love that last line! Richard is such a cutie and will be a great Daddy.

    Aren't baby clothes too much fun! Enjoy getting furniture for the nursery though, so many great things! What theme are you going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just you wait until you hold that little cutie in your arms. Nothing compares to it! Nothing that tugs at the heart more than a proud Daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! I am so excited for you I can't contain it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment