You've Got Mail

I love getting things in the mail. The best, of course, is letters, postcards, announcements, etc. and the second best is stuff! Our baby bedding arrived a few days ago and it totally made my day! We love it! It's so darling and I can't wait to set up the crib to see how they look together. Today I got a nursing cover in the mail and same reaction...love it!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like getting things in the mail. I sent you and Richard a package today. It should be there Saturday.

    Cute colors on the bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so much fun! I LOVED the whole process of becoming a Mommy....and I still love being a Mommy. Being married, and having children are truly the two best things I've done, and I've done lots of wonderful things!

    Being a cousin/aunt/sister-in law to you is one of those wonderful things. I love you lots, and stuff! CJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment