Halloween

Richard and I love dressing up anytime of the year but Halloween is especially fun. We particularly like to choose couple costumes and let our imaginations run wild. Here are some of our wildest over the years...

Lois Lane and Clark Kent 2006

Colonial 2007
  We're drawing a blank for 2008. 
But I guess we made up for it the following year by having two costumes.

Senior Missionary Couple 2009
 Here is one of our favorites. We had our friends come dressed as Clue characters. We played the game Clue around our apartment in each of the rooms. It was a little exhausting but so much fun!
Clue 2009

Mr. Green with the rope
Miss Scarlett with the wrench

Mrs. Peacock with the knife

Colonel Mustard with the pipe(s)

Mrs. White with the candlestick
 
Burt and Mary Poppins 2010
 And here's what we decided to do this year. We wanted something simple that would incorporate the little lady. So here you have it...
There's a Bun in the Oven 2011



Comments

  1. Love it! I think my favorite is still Mary Poppins and Burt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gosh, you two are so cute and make me laugh! I love that idea with "clue" but I think Mary Poppins was the best! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Such a cute idea! I agree with the others, Burt and Mary were the best costumes ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment