Marcus Avery Cockerham
As hard as this is to say, and I haven't been able to say it out loud for quite some time, I wanted to explain what happened to my brother. The demands of life and years of suffering from depression became too much for Marc and he took his life on Sunday. Anyone that knew this brilliant, hilarious and happy young man will be shocked, as we all were. He was very good at masking his pain, even to those closest to him. We will never know in this life of the demons that must have been tormenting his mind and only our Savior knows what he was feeling and can fairly judge the intents of his heart. As a family we have been comforted this week with the knowledge and assurance that although Marc has many obstacles to overcome and work to do, he will be okay and he is finally at peace. He will be greatly missed but I know that we will see him again! I love you, Marc!






Comments
Post a Comment