Olivia had her first bath today! So far she has hated her sponge baths. She's not too fond of diaper changes or clothing changes or pretty much any climate changes, either, so I was kind of nervous to start bathing her in the tub. It's hard enough to hold a slippery baby but an angry slippery baby sounded near impossible to me, so I made sure Richard could be there to help me hold flailing body parts and keep her head above water. As it turns out, she loves baths! No flailing body parts and no angry baby here!
 |
| One strategically placed wash cloth--check! |
 |
| One clean, happy baby--check! |
Really? Wow! Fussy for everything else but bath-time---the best! What a beauty!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I need to come visit!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie! My first thought when I saw the first photo was that she looks so much like Richard...and then I felt a little weird for thinking such a thing from a bathtime photo? Haha...she is such a little sweetie and we're all excited to meet her!
ReplyDelete