Blessing Day
We had a very special day yesterday. Olivia May Lemon was blessed by her Dad. The blessing was beautiful, at least the parts we could hear. She cried through the whole thing! I felt bad for Richard because it was all he could do to stay focused and say anything coherent while holding our screaming baby. But he did great under the circumstances and I'm proud of him. The rest of the day went on without a hitch. The weather was gorgeous and we were able to enjoy a delicious picnic in the sunshine with our wonderful family and friends!
| My Dad and Grandpa and Richard's brothers helped bless Olivia. |
![]() |
| Crazy Cousins |
A fun side note: Olivia was the first baby blessed in the newly formed 26th ward!


Yay for the beautiful weather! I am impressed that he did such a great job even with her crying.
ReplyDeleteAnd that is totally cool that she was the first baby blessed, fun memory.
Thanks for letting us join you in celebration, it was a great day and I ate WAY too much! ha ha