The Perfect Little Model

My friend makes and sells hair accessories at Fancy Schmancy and needed a baby to model some of her BLING. She contacted me and although I'm not typically into that sort of thing, I wanted to help her out so we gave it a try. It turned out to be really fun and
Olivia was fantastic!




She got a little fussy near the end, but I don't know how you can tell ;)


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! That is the cutest sad face I've ever seen! I bet she's got both of you wrapped around her finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That last one about makes me want to cry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Such a sad little face at the end. The puckered up chin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Look at that adorable frumpy face. ha ha, they are gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment