Date Night
We had a marvelous date this weekend, made possible by a woman in our ward who gave us tickets for President Monson's 85th birthday gala, and my sister, who babysat Olivia so we could go.
~*~
We had dinner at City Creek and enjoyed the fun atmosphere as we strolled around. This was only the second time I've been to City Creek and both times we
were in a rush. There's so much to see and even more to do here that we will just have to come back again when we have a few
hours to spare.
Golden Days: A Celebration of Life
| I am always amazed at the size of this incredible building--I don't think that will ever change! |
![]() |
| At the Conference Center |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, President Monson! And here's to many more!! |
![]() |
| So this is what night time looks like...we'd almost forgotten. |
After the celebration got over, we went to the Cheesecake Factory.
![]() |
| Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake...yes, we shared and yes, it was HEAVENLY! |
A perfect ending to our perfect date.









Comments
Post a Comment