The Funny Farm

My sisters and niece came to stay with us the last week of July. There was lots of chocolate, bonding, and laughing involved.

We had a Farm themed birthday party for my niece.


Pin the Tail on the Donkey
Piggies in the Mud (chocolate pudding)
   
 We took her on a farm animal scavenger hunt around the house and yard to find her present...
 ...which was a barn hidden in the shed.
 We had Taco Salad for dinner (one of her favorites meals)

 And birthday cake!
  Happy 2nd Birthday {L}!!!

On Pioneer Day we went and saw some fireworks.
To be honest, they were kind of a let down, but it was fun being together anyway.

On another evening we relaxed at the city pool.





I have to say, Richard was a trooper being surrounded by all of us girlies for a week straight! But I think he had fun, too. I know I did!

Comments