Painting Pumpkins
Richard and I were reminiscing about some pumpkins we painted back when we were dating. . .
| Richard's Spider Man |
![]() | ||
| Alice's Yoda |
. . .and then we realized we hadn't painted one since.
-Sad Side Note-
My poor little Yoda was taken from my apartment porch and smashed to bits on Halloween night and I was crushed! Who would do that!? Luckily we took a picture to remember him by.
A few weeks ago we bought some pumpkins at a nearby pumpkin patch and finally did some more painting.
Olivia with the pumpkin she picked. This is her first time using paint and after initially thinking it was food and sticking her paint-covered finger in her mouth, she got the hang of it.
We didn't take any pictures of us painting our pumpkins, but here's how they turned out. They aren't exactly as cool as Spider Man and Yoda but I wanted them a little more cutesie and fall themed this year so they could be left out through Thanksgiving.
Happy Fall, Y'all!

Cute painting...I love that you can still have them up for Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete