Play Date with Daddy

As I write this I can't remember if Richard had the day off work or if it was just a lucky Saturday that we didn't have other plans (which never happens) but either way we made the most of it. 

We first had lunch at Pizza Pie Cafe. We've been wanting to try it for ages.








Then we went to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping. I talked Richard into trying the massage chair. Another thing we've wanted to try but have never had time to do. He made me try it next but I will spare you the pictures.


Finally we went to the Jump Zone to let the girls wear out a little. They loved it!



Look at our brave girl on the rope swing! She did it over and over again!



We have another little daredevil who I only had to save from the foam pit about a dozen times.



One of the best days we've had in a long time!

Comments

  1. What a blast! Did you like Pizza Pie Cafe? Those jump zones are the best for kids....it's like a fairytale land. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment