Christmas
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my parents. Richard had been sick the week before and we thought he was basically over it but then Eloise got sick during the night and we all lost some sleep. Then we each took turns being sick for the rest of the break. But even so, we had a really good Christmas.
Sitting with Santa
I couldn't get Olivia to come pose.
Ellie started walking like crazy Christmas Eve. Her cousin Lucy was a big part of that!
The little girls were so spoiled! They got dress up clothes, puzzles, puppets, and more!
And as usual, the box was the main source of entertainment!
We put the girls down for a nap when we got home and when they woke up we had our own Christmas. We definitely went overboard on presents this year and will need to scale back in future.
One of their gifts this year was all my old dolls and stuffed animals.
Christmas was very peaceful this year and we made some sweet, happy memories as a family. And I know it's because throughout the season we remembered one simple thing, that He is the gift...
I am eternally grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. All that I have and all that I am is possible through His grace and Atonement and I love Him so much for His life and sacrifice for me.
Merry Christmas! So much fun to spend it with family. And I loved the year we got Allison her kitchen...definitely a splurge but not done every year right??
ReplyDelete