2 Years

Here are some of the darndest things Eloise has said or done:
  • trying to sign I Love You she held out her hand to Richard and said "Help me love you." Then she held up her hand to me and said "I love you, mom."
  • She tends to scrunch up her nose a lot and looks pretty fierce, and then she says the sweetest things in the nastiest tone. It hilarious and confusing at the same time.
  • Conversation I overheard while Richard was changing Eloise and Olivia was in the other room:
          O- Who messed up my puzzle?
          E-  Meeee!
          O- You don't do that!
          E- Yes, Livia. Me did. Me broke it. (at least she's honest)
  • Referring to her jacket hood, "Me want my robin hood on." She also calls it her helmet.
  • She was drinking 7-Up and said it was spicy.
  • Can count past 10.
  • Learning her letters and colors.
  • Learning how to dress herself, take on and off her socks and shoes and has even done up her own buttons.
  • "I'm going to work, bye. I'm at my students." 
  • Calls Olivia, Livia and has even been attempting her full on name. The days of Ya-ya are gone :(
  • Sometimes I ask her to do something in a sing-songy voice and she always gives her answers by singing. If you don't believe me, you've got to try it. It's the best!
  • It's sad but true. . . the order by which objects/people are able to comfort Ellie are as follows: her blanket, Olivia, Dad/Mom (vice-versa). Since when did her parents make last billing?
  • Her stubborness is a challenge but also a blessing. She has a mind of her own and will let you know what's on it. 
  • She is still our cuddliest kid       


Comments