Thanksgiving

 We've been blessed in so many ways since moving to our new home but one blessing I am particularly thankful for is the ability to have all our family over at the same time without feeling cramped. We were able to entertain a large crowd during the luncheon following Alvin's baby blessing and decided to give it a go for Thanksgiving, too. I've never hosted Thanksgiving before and was a little nervous about pulling it off. We had the space taken care of but there was still the question of all the food prep. With a lot of planning and a lot of help (like my mom volunteering to do the turkey so I didn't lose my mind)  it turned out fine.

People came early and we had time to visit and watch part of a movie before the feast.
 




And the guys got in a little football, too.


  
Olivia and Eloise serving Grandpa and Poppy some light (plastic) appetizers before the meal.







{before}


{after}
 

So grateful for dirty dishes to wash that were full of food to feed the family I love. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments