Lava Hot Springs
Our Lemon family reunion was at Lava Hot Springs and it was so much fun!
The house we stayed in.
We did a lot of swinging in the awesome, tree-covered backyard.
And ate amazing food!
And what would photo ops be without the photographers?
Richard and I were in charge of the activity the first night. Let's just say that laughter and frivolity were the key objectives and I think we succeeded. The mouth spreaders were a hit!
The next day, the grown ups and big kids floated the river. It's been ages since I've gone tubing and even though I flipped once and bashed one knee into a rock and then hit the other knee getting out at one point, it was a lot of fun!
Catching a nap wherever and whenever they can.
This isn't the first time Alvin has gone swimming but almost. And it's the first time we documented it.
He was enthralled!
These two cute cousins were inseparable the whole reunion.
Keeping a close watch on three kids at the pool is nearly impossible. Luckily we had some amazing helpers!
Gotta love raisin toes!
The Lemon Line-Up keeps growing!
Making lemonade with our giant California lemons.
Hanging out with cousins.
We LOVE family reunions!!!



































Comments
Post a Comment