Happy Day
As a young boy my dad became fascinated with family history. Since
becoming a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints, he
has worked tirelessly to bring salvation to his ancestors who have
died, as well as to his children and now grandchildren who have come
after. But up until yesterday there was a chain in the link that had yet
to be connected. My Poppy (grandfather) passed away a year and a half
ago and my Granny died 25 years ago and we were all able to witness
and participate in the live sealing of my dad to his parents. It was
one of the most tender, spiritual moments I have experienced. I know that
families are eternal through our Heavenly Father's plan! It is a
beautiful and perfect plan. The door to the temple is open and our
individual family members are waiting to be connected to us! I have no
doubt that they help us in this process and can imagine that the sweet
rejoicing happening right now in heaven is very similar to our own.

Comments
Post a Comment