4 Months
Olivia reached a lot of milestones this month. She...
She has also...
- laughed for the first time
- started scooting on her back
- rolled from back to side
- slept through the night!!! I started some sleep training that I learned about here and set a much more consistent schedule for the two of us and in about a week she was sleeping through the night...mostly. I say mostly because she still occasionally gets up for a midnight snack or an early breakfast. But even with some random feedings here and there, it's been absolutely heavenly! During the process, she also started putting herself down for naps and bedtime. She no longer needs to rock, nurse, use a pacifier or anything. That has definitely been the icing on the cake!
- rolled over
She has also...
- found some favorite fingers to suck on--still no thumb, though.
- been holding her hands together in front of her
- started grasping objects
- been so much happier because of our new routine and she doesn't cry very often. Church has become a lot more pleasant and I'm enjoying the majority of the meetings now.

Oh wow, she has accomplished a lot! yay, for sleeping through the night! hooray!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin' cute! We need to come see her sometime, and you guys too of course!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the routine! It definitely makes life happier for everyone! Watch out for the finger sucking, though! My oldest (3) sucks her two middle fingers and although I have limited it to bedtime, I am at a loss as to how to completely cure her of it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That is the best thing ever the babies sleep through the night. I am happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you found my blog useful, and even happier to hear that your little one is sleeping through the night. Good for you!
ReplyDelete