A Happy Christmas!

In the words of one of my scouts at church,  

"today is Christmas Eve's Eve"

Richard and I sang in the Christmas program at church. It dawned on us a day or so before, that we hadn't arranged for someone to watch Olivia. We decided that instead of springing it on someone last minute, we would just keep her with us in the choir seats. She did great for the program, in fact, during 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing', she started belting it. She wasn't yelling or screaming but actually singing, really loud! People in the congregation loved her and though I'm sure I turned bright red, it was adorable. She had been to just as many practices as we had so it's no wonder she knew the words!

We took some family pictures after church. Sometimes I 
forget about that handy, dandy, timer function on the camera :)


Christmas Eve

Olivia caught a pretty nasty cold Sunday night and wasn't feeling up to actually playing in the snow but we got her bundled up and came out while the snow was flying and she loved it. It was her first real experience with snow.
Look Mom, no hands! 


Christmas Eve Dinner
 Christmas Morning
Our tree survived. Until next year...
Baked French Toast for breakfast--I think we have a new tradition at our house!


 
  
We had a wonderful, fun-filled first Christmas with our {not-so-baby} girl and look forward to the Christmas memories to come!

Comments

  1. Oh, she looks so excited in the snow! What a fun-filled magical Christmas. yay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment