Mommy's Day Photo Shoot
For Mother's Day this year I asked Richard to take some pictures of me and my girls. We did the same thing when Olivia was a baby and I loved how they turned out so I wanted to do it again.
Olivia kept getting distracted with other things in the backyard and annoyed that we wanted her to keep coming back to take pictures with us. So we let her play while Eloise and I had some taken with just the two of us.
At another melt-down point, (only it was Eloise this time) we decided to get out the bubbles.
I sure love these little girlies and am extremely blessed to be their Mommy.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
SUCH cute pictures! Terrific memories. (wish my Mother's Day pictures had turned out better than those terribly grumpy, tired children.)
ReplyDelete;)