Aint it Beautiful - Part III

We had tinfoil dinners one of the nights. Check out this fire pit. It's massive!


Kate pushing Olivia on the swing. She loved it!





Poppy and Dessie had their very first s'more.




We took a couple different day trips and other than the beautiful greenery, this was my 360 degree view on several occasions.


Pierco in her rental.


And this doll face!



We never starve at Dessie's. She usually has at least 2 main dishes along with a ton of homegrown and homemade sides. My absolute favorite is her green beans. I finally sat down with her and had her tell me her step by step process because I haven't been even close when I've tried to cook them on my own.




We did a lot of fun things and saw a lot of family but the best part was spending time with Poppy and Dessie and each other.

 




Then it was time to go. As we were headed back to the airport Olivia got hold of my sunglasses.
She's saying "cool dude"


Ellie with Poppy. She loved chewing on his pen whenever she got the chance.


There wasn't a cracker barrel close by and since it is a family tradition to eat at at least one on our trip we decided to stop by one in Layton on our way home.



It's hard to say goodbye. It hadn't even been 10 minutes driving home from the airport and Olivia started crying and I asked her what she needed. And she sniffed and said, "I need Kate. I need Lucy." It was so pitiful and cute and true. We were all feeling that way. We had such a marvelous time and made memories I hope we'll never forget!

Comments