Birthday
We celebrated Richard's birthday in July. The girls helped me decorate and wrap presents and we had a fun party waiting for him after work.
I tried my hand at making a triple layered black forest cake, which is his favorite. It's probably the fanciest cake I've ever made and it was kind of fun. The important thing is Richard was totally impressed and since I'm not that big of a fan of mixing fruit and chocolate, he got to eat most of it himself. He didn't mind in the slightest.
We went and walked around downtown Ogden and the temple for some fun family time after dinner. We saw some people doing the I-fly, a little girl rock climbing and others doing the simulation surfing and the girls loved it. One of these days we'll have to try them all out ourselves, except for maybe the I-fly because it could never compare to the real thing ;)
We love our Daddy and hope he had a fun birthday!
Awesome job on the cake! It looks delicious. Isn't that temple beautiful??
ReplyDelete