I ike Beh Yake
...Or 'I like Bear Lake' as Nanny taught Eloise to say while we were spending some much needed time away with my family at Bear Lake.
All ready to go
We were all set to get in the water when we got there but it was cold and rainy so we got some pizza, bundled up and hung out at the condo instead.
The skies cleared but it was still too cold to go swimming or even wading so we decided to wait till the next day.
Luckily the next day was gorgeous.
In the morning we went for a 7 passenger bike ride. I've always wanted to try one and so did my sister. So she treated us to it and we had so much fun!
And finally we got to try out the water.
On the last night we did some fireworks
It's always fun to get away and spend time with family!
Comments
Post a Comment