Happy Anniversary!

We celebrated our 4th Anniversary yesterday in style. We rode the FrontRunner from Ogden to Salt Lake and spent the evening window shopping and holding hands at The Gateway. We ate at this really good Thai restaurant called Thaifoon Taste of Asia and completely stuffed ourselves.  

We have a low cement wall surrounding our garden area in our backyard and I decided to write Richard a little message before he came home from work. Sorry, bright-colored chalk is a little hard to read.

Our AMAZING dinner! A stir-fry dish with shrimp, filet mignon, mushrooms, asparagus, and onions. And we even splurged and ordered drinks and the sushi appetizer. Yum!













Waiting for the train

I am deliriously in love with my best friend! And I am so grateful that I get to work and play and love alongside him for all of eternity. It's been a wonderful experience so far and I'm excited to see where life will take us during the next chapters of our life together. Thank you, Richard, for being the perfect match for me. I love you, babe!

Comments