On a scale of 1-10

I was really excited this morning when I got on the scale and realized I now weigh the same as I did in high school! I don't diet. I occasionally exercise. And I only sort of watch what I eat. So I'm pretty sure those things are not what did it. The biggest factor in all of this is that I quit ice cream. I've had the addiction for quite some time and it only got worse when I met Richard. Most boyfriends/husbands buy flowers or jewelry to show affection, but Brownies on the Moon was the surest way to my heart and Richard knew it. We would frequently go out and get a milkshake here or a cone there. And ironically we would eat ice cream most while watching Biggest Loser! This went on during our courtship and first year of marriage and then I began to notice that it was having a negative affect on my physique. So rather than having it every day, (I know, sad!) I decided to only eat it once in awhile. And we've also tried to watch our portion sizes. It was hard to face the facts but it was definitely worth it.
Just for fun, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best), how much do you like ice cream?
Comments
Post a Comment