The King's Speech
We finally went and saw The King's Speech. We noticed that it was playing at the cheap theater and we're all about that. Either that or wait for Netflix! And it was the PG-13 version, no less. We loved it! It was very well done. I love historical movies and this one was especially interesting to our family because of Richard's line of work. He is a Speech Language Pathologist (Speech Therapist) and it was so fun for me to see a little more of what he does and what he goes through everyday with his students. And what a supportive wife! I loved Elizabeth and just kept thinking how all of us wives need to be just like her. Other than the sticky floors and the funny old couple that came in late, bumping into us, and then having their cell phone ring several times, the night was a success. I mean, who can go wrong with a cute date who buys you popcorn and sour watermelons?

There is a PG-13 version? How do you find where it is showing?
ReplyDelete