Downtown
Day 2: Downtown Vancouver
The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares
So go downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown...no finer place, for sure
Downtown...everything's waiting for you
| The architecture of the buildings was absolutely amazing! The building in the reflection is the oldest and used to be the tallest building in Downtown Vancouver. Canada Place |
Granville Island
| If it hadn't been so chilly I think I might have joined him. |
The Public Market was right in the middle of all the excitement with more food in one place than I've ever seen! I'm convinced that you could buy anything and everything there from freshly caught seafood to French pastries. It was chaotic for the senses with all the people, the fresh aromas and the noise but so fun to experience. There was also a cafeteria with booths serving food from all over the world. We decided it would be the perfect place to have dinner. But how to decide?
| Getting ready for some delicious food |
| And the winner is...Greek-YUM! |
Comments
Post a Comment