At different points during the day the characters acted out scenes from the book. A little melodramatic but then again this is Anne we're talking about.
 |
| Anne meeting Matthew Cuthbert at the train station. |
 |
| A quick pic with Matthew before he had to get back to his chores. |
 |
| I heart Matthew! He is one of the most gentle and lovable characters of all time and one my favorites! |
 |
| Anne & Dianna: True Kindred Spirits! |
 |
| You're never too old for dress up! |
We had a splendid time walking through the fictional town of Avonlea visiting with characters, listening to music, touring the old buildings, dressing up like little girls and sampling chocolates at the candy store. I can't wait for my daughter to know and love this story as much as I do!
What a dream vacation!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDelete