TiCkLeD pInK

It's a Girl!!!

And she's beautiful!!!

I think she's smiling in this one.

This one looks like she's resting her head on a pillow--so cute : )

Isn't she perfect? OK so I'm already a little biased, but really, isn't she? I think my heart swelled about ten times its normal size today! We are just tickled pink about our sweet little lady and can't wait to see her in person.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, look at that darling little girl!! I'm so excited for you! I told Richard that you'll have to babysit Allison for us to get some practice, ha ha.

    Love you THREE and I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is SOOO exciting! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice I feel so bad I haven't been checking your posts! A baby Girl! That is so exciting! Congrats, and again sorry I didn't see it earlier. Maizee and your daughter will be bosom friends I just know it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment