After touring Green Gables we took a road trip out to the west side of the island.
 |
| I have a thing for old barns, especially the ones that are slanted to one side and/or are falling apart. But it was hard to find one like that here because people take really good care of their property. |
 |
| We had lunch along the wharf. |
 |
| Us in front of West Point Lighthouse |
 |
| Kate and I climbed our way to the top |
 |
| The view |
We ate dinner at Sandals. It was superb!
 |
| This isn't just any ordinary dinner roll. This is a melt-in-your-mouth, so good you think you've gone to heaven, no need for butter, dinner roll! |
 |
| The appetizer Kate ordered. It was delish! |
 |
The rest of us ordered this mouth-watering dish:
Spinach and feta cheese stuffed pork atop garlic mashed potatoes and fresh sauteed vegetables! |
The appetizer and main course were so delicious that we just had to try the desserts to see what the chef could do with them!
 |
| Apple and berry cheesecake |
 |
| Caramel and balsamic vinegar drizzled over a brownie and strawberries |
 |
| Bananas and ice cream on Phyllo Dough |
We ate dinner and then returned to the lighthouse at sunset.
 |
| Bosom Friends |
Wow, Wow, Wow, so beautiful!!!! That food makes me hungry, `great pictures!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! I am sorry for commenting so much, but it is just so beautiful there! And the thing you said about old barns, I'm totally with you on that! Love them! The older, the better!
ReplyDeleteI can't say it enough, it is just so gorgeous! I am so jealous! I love, love, love lighthouses!
ReplyDelete