Kindred Spirits

I have been dreaming of going to Prince Edward Island ever since I was a little girl and experiencing all that is Anne of Green Gables. My mom and sister and I always talked about going there someday, but honestly, I never thought we would. My dad figured it was now or never and told my mom to take the girls and go...so we did. 

Our amazing commuter plane! Take a look at those propellers!!

Kate and I about to board

I have never ridden in a plane this small before
The views of Prince Edward Island from the plane were breathtaking! I was completely giddy when I started to see the patchwork farmland and barns!

 We stayed at the most charming place on Memory Lane called Kindred Spirits



The Inn
Some of my most Kindred Spirits: Mom, Kathy and Kate


Our cottage
All of the cottages were named from characters in the book.
  
Our rental Hyundai Sonata. It was a sweet ride!










Comments

  1. I am SOOOOOOO jealous that you got to go to Prince Edward Island! That is amazingly awesome! It looks like it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I didn't even know you were going, but it looks like a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment