6 months
I can hardly keep track of all the new things Livi does, but here are a few things to mention for this month:
- She has taken up moaning and grunting while she eats.
- I've been picking up on some cues that she's ready to add cereal to her diet--she wants to be at the table when we're eating, she can sit in her high chair, she smacks her lips and does this strange chewing/piggy noise when she's hungry, and she doesn't seem to always be full after every feeding.
- There's been a lot more rolling and scooting lately. If I look away for a few seconds she will have moved several feet by the time I look back. I'm suddenly realizing how baby proof our house isn't. She can also get up on her hands and knees at the same time but then rolls from that position to her back instead of moving forward.
- She likes it when it's breezy outside.
- She loves playing in the water and the feeling of grass.
- We call her our little Cheery-O because she is seriously happy all the time!

Comments
Post a Comment