7-11
July 11th (7-11) means free Slurpee day at 7-ELEVEN convenient stores. We are usually too busy or seem to forget, but this year we actually remembered. It was at the end of the day but we made it just in time.
The Slurpees were pretty good but the best part of the outing was walking around our beautiful Brigham City temple! We took a picture on each corner.
![]() | |
| Brigham City Utah Temple |
They've almost completed the landscaping and finishing touches of the exterior and it looks fantastic. If the
outside is this gorgeous then I can't wait to see the inside!
| Can you see the tabernacle in the reflection? |
As we looked through the gate and across the underground parking garage
we could see a stairway leading up to the front (East) of the temple.
Light was streaming down and I thought it was very symbolic of what the
temple represents. It brought my attention upward and I had the natural
desire to go toward the light and see what was up the stairs. The temple
itself evokes that same feeling in me. When I go to the temple I look
upward and forward to things that have eternal significance and have a
stronger desire to go towards Christ and His light. I am grateful for temples and for the great blessing of having one so close by.
If you get the chance, Come and See!


Comments
Post a Comment