Family Togetherness
We spent a couple days last week in Lehi/Provo. The plan was to first hike Timpanogos Cave but what we didn't know is that you have to get your tickets weeks in advance. The ranger told us about Cascade Springs that was a 20 minute drive up the canyon and we went there instead. In a way I'm glad we couldn't do the cave because we were done in at least half the time and Olivia was able to walk most of the way by herself.
Except for the times she was getting a piggy back ride.
We've been lucking out with beautiful weather for all our excursions. It was cool and overcast and just plain gorgeous!
Livi loved watching for all the nature signs so we could read them to her.
I loved all these quaint bridges.
On our drive to the hotel, we saw a magnificent gold eagle. Like really gold! Not the light brown that I'm more familiar with. It was standing on the side of the road and as I slowed down so we could watch it, it spread its wings and flew toward and up over us. Not 5 minutes later and we saw a deer eating on the side of the road. With the rate of things we were expecting to see a bear next.
The next day we went to Seven Peaks to get a little more use out of our Pass of All Passes.
I didn't get a lot of pics except for snack time.
We normally stay with my parents when we're near Salt Lake but it was worth the extra money to not have to drive back and forth. And it was fun to swim in the pool, watch TV and have down time in our room.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment