Steeples, Slides, and Snowcones
We've gone to the park a ton this summer but we usually just go to the one by our house. So to mix things up a bit, we decided to check another one out that we've heard is really good for toddlers.
And I've got to say it was one of the best we've been to. Partly because she's older but mostly because this was a lot more toddler-friendly, Eloise was able to get down and play where normally we have to hold her so she doesn't get hurt or try to eat the bark off the ground.
Another thing we've done a lot of this summer {but probably not enough of, if you ask Richard} is eat snow cones.
It was a first for Eloise. I think it was her first time having anything super sugary and cold.
And this is the reaction we got.
We walked around the tabernacle and temple. The sunset and the effect it had on the temple was stunning. Or maybe it was more the affect of the temple on the sunset. But either way. . .
I love this time of night. And I love this time of year as summer begins to slow down and you can feel just a hint of autumn in the breeze.
.jpg)
.jpg)

Ah, we love this park!
ReplyDelete