Ogden Temple Open House

We were able to tour the Ogden Temple with both sides of our family. It was such a neat experience as always but especially to be there with family and to be able to take our daughters through. We figure Olivia was about the same age as Eloise when we took her through the Brigham City Temple a couple of years ago. Kinda fun to think about.

The temple was spectacular inside and out. I think my favorite part of all these new temples is the artwork. So many beautiful new paintings that I had never seen before.




My parents were craving some Maddox well water so we traveled north and ordered some, along with some steak and tasty rolls.


Eloise cracks me up!


I am so grateful to know that because of temples, and more importantly, temple ordinances, that I will get to live with these dear ones forever!

Comments