Wedded Bliss
My sister was married at the beginning of October to a wonderful man. It was a beautiful, happy day!
Nate and Kate!
Nate and Kate!
The Salt Lake Temple
It was hard to get a picture of the couple alone because they had three girlies attached at the hip as soon as they came out the door.
My Elle Belle
Nieces and Nephew
Two cool dudes
This was me and my sister only yesterday, it seems. Then we blinked!
I only took a few pictures at the Wedding Dinner. I thought I'd let the photographer take care of it and just enjoy the night. I'm so glad I did. It was a fun, fun party!
Dancing the night away with my little man!
They had an Open House after the honeymoon.
Lots more friends and family were able to join the celebration.
Both lovebirds are also bookworms so they had a book theme, everything from the engagement pictures done at a library to the decorations with their very own books on display. Simple and classy!
My three favorite guys in bow ties. Seriously! Does it get any better than seeing your men all decked out in their best suits? Not to mention little Al in a tux!
I am thrilled for the newlyweds and so glad they found each other!

























Comments
Post a Comment