3 Months

We have a 3 Month Old!!! Is it just me or was it just Christmas? How is it Spring already?! And how can my baby be so big?!
  • Weighing in at 10 lbs 6 oz. her 0-3 month clothes are finally starting to fit and she's even getting a little chub.  
  • The latest drama at our house has been trying to get Livi to suck her thumb. She sticks every other finger in her mouth, usually at the same time, but somehow avoids her thumbs. Silly girl! I know we shouldn't really want her to suck her thumb because we'll just have to break her of the habit when she's older, but she's got to have some way to sooth herself and the pacifier just isn't cutting it. It doesn't stay in long enough to do anything, unless we hold it for her. [sigh] I don't know what to do. 
  • She has got the cutest grin I've ever seen! She'll wake up and be fussing in her crib and when she sees us she gets all excited and smiley. It's the best!
  • She's been vocalizing a lot this month and I've even heard little giggles on occasion. 
  • She knows her Mommy and Daddy!
  • We spent a lot of time with our extended families this month, as you can see in some of the pictures, and we're pretty sure she's going to be spoiled rotten! I'm okay with that ;)

Comments

Post a Comment