Diaper Luv

Like any 'normal' new parents, we can hardly go a day without discussing the contents of our little one's diapers. And even the diapers themselves seems to be a pretty thick topic at our house. Ever since she arrived we've even been trying to figure out which brand is the best. It's been quite the conundrum and I must say I'm pooped! [pun intended :)] I've learned just about as much as you can or would want to on the subject. I was dead-set on a particular brand when we started--I had heard nothing but good about them. But we got quite a few other brands from the baby showers we had and figured we'd better try them all out before settling on one type. And I'm so glad we did.

Each package had enough diapers for about a week which was just enough time to give the brand a fair trial and decide the pros and cons before moving on to the next one. I would highly recommend this process for new parents, at least when it comes to diapers and other fairly inexpensive and disposable baby products that you're unsure about. Now you probably want me to share those "juicy" details about our findings but I'm not going to. Because, although we did find a new favorite, the main conclusion we came to is that all diapers are basically the same, but babies aren't. Talking to other parents and reading up on products is helpful but until you actually try the diaper or what have you on your kid, you'll never know which one is going to work best for them. Best of luck!

Comments